Skip to main content

:-(

I wish I could give you all a good update, but I can't. I heard from the mortgage lady who told me last week we would close Monday or Tuesday of this week. After not hearing back from her I called her only to find out that the lender backed out because of the appraisal. She is trying a few more companies. In addition to this, all of my computers are being fixed right now. I got this one(the one my father in law gave me) in order enough that I could use the net. I still have a little work to do on it though. Kenzie and Maddie got their first pet. I decided that they needed a puppy. They are so good and they needed a friend. Not to mention that one of my resident's sons dogs had pups and he was giving them away. We will be getting a kennel for the back yard so that she can go play in the yard during the day. We named her Angel because she fell into the sump pump in Steve's basement, he then gave her mouth to mouth and she lived, therefore we decided that since she had a guardian angel her name should be Angel. Dustin is doing well. He starts his new job tomorrow at the place where I work. Ryan and him are going to Illinois tonight to get Candice and Joshua. They had gone for the weekend for a visit. I can't wait to love on that baby boy some more. Maddie is so smart, she knows how to open the gate at the top of the stairs! I had gone downstairs and Ryan was watching her, he said she just got out of sight for a second and what I heard was, THUMP THUMP THUMP THUD! She had fallen, but didn't get hurt... In fact, she got up and laughed about it then called for "Mama". I was in tears and Ryan felt so bad about it. But that is what is going on right now. Just be in prayer about the house thing. We know that God has a bigger plan for us, we just have to wait for His time. I also know that I can get impatient. Oh one more thing before I go. I ran into someone at the grocery store last night... Ms. Money from high school english. I couldn't believe she remembered me! She walked up to me and asked why I was back from Florida and if I had kids... It was nice catching up with her!
Love,
Dawn

Comments

  1. Wow, I'm glad you were able to call me and I could talk you through the night Ry and Dusty wnt to get candice. I couldn't do much from here, but I do have at least one good ear. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oatmeal Energy Bites

 I have tried a few times and failed to save this on my computer, so I'm going to try here. Please see below:  Oatmeal Energy Bites Ingredients:  1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter 1 1/3 cups rolled oats 1 tbsp ground flaxseed 1 tbsp chia seed 1/4 cup shredded coconut 1/2 cup honey 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips 1 scoop protein powder (I use Shakeology) Instructions:  Mix all ingredients together well.  Using 1 tbsp of mixture, roll into balls.  Freeze to enjoy later.  Hope you enjoy it! 

The importance of connections

 Many times, we don't take the opportunity in life to think about connections. Much like the way legos connect to erect the building or vehicle you are trying to create, without connecting pieces, our lives would fall apart. It's not often that we take time to reflect on those connections in meaningful ways. If I am honest, when we moved from Indiana back to Florida, we didn't appreciate the connections we had and so as I look back I wonder what life would have been like if we'd not only appreciated those connections, but supported them in meaningful ways.  Since moving to Greenville, not only have we made connections, but we've made it a part of life to connect with those people we've met that have become more like family than friends. We took the time to find a church that really believes in connecting with their people and not in a way that makes the patrons of the church feel like they are just a player in the game of chess and that player's job is to be

Workout #27

So, here's the challenge. And above, you can see my entry. Kenzie had done crosswords or circle a words (I can't remember) with Gigi and I snapped a pic of her doing it. I absolutely love the design of the sketch we were supposed to use for this lo. It allows for a simple, yet stunning layout. It allows room for journaling as you can see that I added as well as plenty of negative space! And the breakdown goes like this, picture was taken from my collection, background paper was from k and company the best of k and company pad, the circles were literally just picked out of my scrap box. I didn't even look at the papers, i just did a random pick. the lettering was taken from an old sheet of alphas i had and I think they worked out great!!! Simple yet Stunning! Thank you Scrap Fit for the challenge.