Skip to main content

Updates... Overdue....

I realize that I haven't been blogging. I am sorry for my loyal readers. Namely Amanda! Sorry for messing up your morning routine of Coffe, News stories and The Cox Family Blog. Oops will try to be better....

Wednesday night we went to church.

Thursday not much happened. Ryan worked. I did homework and Kenzie went to school. Nothing new there.

Friday we dropped the girls off at mom's house and I baked a cake. I will have to upload the pic soon, but want to get rid of some of the pics on my comp before I upload it here. Hope you understand. Anyway, back to the cake. It was a bible with a cross on the top of it. It was laying open and everyone loved it. We didn't get home til late, but we made it.

Saturday I worked and so did Ryan.

Sunday I worked and Ryan picked the girls up at church and learned how much everyone LOVED the cake. It was great to know that they appreciated my artistic ability. LOL! anyway.

Monday: Kenzie almost missed the bus but made it just in time. She took green frosted cookies to school and wore a dress she picked out that had a green flower on it. She also brought home lots of green stuff! Maddie has been great this morning. And that is about it. I will try to update again later if I have time. I have 30 pages to read and discuss on the webpage before bed tonight, so it might be tomorrow before I can update you again. I think though I will be taking Behavior in Health Care Organizations next term although I could take Human Resources in Health Care Organizations or Health Care Policy and Regulations too. We shall see! I will definately update you there!

Love,
Dawn

Comments

  1. Hello Darlin, Being as i've heard all this on the phone, I won't comment. I would like to see a pic of Kenzie in her dress!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The importance of connections

 Many times, we don't take the opportunity in life to think about connections. Much like the way legos connect to erect the building or vehicle you are trying to create, without connecting pieces, our lives would fall apart. It's not often that we take time to reflect on those connections in meaningful ways. If I am honest, when we moved from Indiana back to Florida, we didn't appreciate the connections we had and so as I look back I wonder what life would have been like if we'd not only appreciated those connections, but supported them in meaningful ways.  Since moving to Greenville, not only have we made connections, but we've made it a part of life to connect with those people we've met that have become more like family than friends. We took the time to find a church that really believes in connecting with their people and not in a way that makes the patrons of the church feel like they are just a player in the game of chess and that player's job is to be

Oatmeal Energy Bites

 I have tried a few times and failed to save this on my computer, so I'm going to try here. Please see below:  Oatmeal Energy Bites Ingredients:  1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter 1 1/3 cups rolled oats 1 tbsp ground flaxseed 1 tbsp chia seed 1/4 cup shredded coconut 1/2 cup honey 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips 1 scoop protein powder (I use Shakeology) Instructions:  Mix all ingredients together well.  Using 1 tbsp of mixture, roll into balls.  Freeze to enjoy later.  Hope you enjoy it! 

Workout #27

So, here's the challenge. And above, you can see my entry. Kenzie had done crosswords or circle a words (I can't remember) with Gigi and I snapped a pic of her doing it. I absolutely love the design of the sketch we were supposed to use for this lo. It allows for a simple, yet stunning layout. It allows room for journaling as you can see that I added as well as plenty of negative space! And the breakdown goes like this, picture was taken from my collection, background paper was from k and company the best of k and company pad, the circles were literally just picked out of my scrap box. I didn't even look at the papers, i just did a random pick. the lettering was taken from an old sheet of alphas i had and I think they worked out great!!! Simple yet Stunning! Thank you Scrap Fit for the challenge.