Skip to main content

Sunday.... Church.... The girls.... NO SLEEP

Hey all,
Just getting ready for a nap before going to work. HAPPY SUNDAY ALL! Thank God for all you have! For it may be taken from you at any point. I went to church this morning since after all I had to get the kids from Mom. I really would rather go to CIC, but since that is where Mom goes, I have to go there to get the kids, so I guess that is just what I have to do for now until I find a true home church. Church was good except, MADDIE decided to throw a terriffic tantrum! I am borrowing Beth's philosophy on the terriffic two's! I am trying to be optimistic. So, off to the nursery for some calm down time with her. She was fussy almost the whole service, so I had to stay in the nursery. Kenzie sat with Mom and Pop. When we were getting the carseats in my van from Mom's little DEER DAMAGED Kia, Kenzie started crying "I WANT MY NANA" which is wierd because we had to bribe her to go to Nana's house in the first place! Now she just wants Nana! How strange these 5 year olds can be! I came on home and made lunch, and now I will be heading to the couch for a nap before going to work since I started out in my bed, then the couch, then the other end of the couch, back to my bed, and needless to say, I couldn't sleep! I tossed and turned all night. I don't know what has happened to my sleep. I used to could sleep at night, now I can't sleep during the day or at night. I think that it might be due to the schedule I work, but hey, maybe I should take Aaron's advice and try some physical exercise before retiring, no reading in bed, no tv, lots of water not coffee or caffiene. Etc. Who knows what will end up happening if I have NO CAFFEINE! I have to have coffee to keep me awake at night sometimes. Anyway, I will try and have that all figured out soon. Now, have a happy Memorial Day!
The Cox Family

Comments

  1. Well the lil critters wore me out yesterday so I was a lazy bum all day. Had such a wonderful time though. Hope you sleep better tonight after work.

    Well, sleep well in the morning....

    GOD SPOKE TO ME THROUGH BON JOVI.

    He said "You'll make it I swear" (Florida)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The importance of connections

 Many times, we don't take the opportunity in life to think about connections. Much like the way legos connect to erect the building or vehicle you are trying to create, without connecting pieces, our lives would fall apart. It's not often that we take time to reflect on those connections in meaningful ways. If I am honest, when we moved from Indiana back to Florida, we didn't appreciate the connections we had and so as I look back I wonder what life would have been like if we'd not only appreciated those connections, but supported them in meaningful ways.  Since moving to Greenville, not only have we made connections, but we've made it a part of life to connect with those people we've met that have become more like family than friends. We took the time to find a church that really believes in connecting with their people and not in a way that makes the patrons of the church feel like they are just a player in the game of chess and that player's job is to be

Oatmeal Energy Bites

 I have tried a few times and failed to save this on my computer, so I'm going to try here. Please see below:  Oatmeal Energy Bites Ingredients:  1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter 1 1/3 cups rolled oats 1 tbsp ground flaxseed 1 tbsp chia seed 1/4 cup shredded coconut 1/2 cup honey 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips 1 scoop protein powder (I use Shakeology) Instructions:  Mix all ingredients together well.  Using 1 tbsp of mixture, roll into balls.  Freeze to enjoy later.  Hope you enjoy it! 

Workout #27

So, here's the challenge. And above, you can see my entry. Kenzie had done crosswords or circle a words (I can't remember) with Gigi and I snapped a pic of her doing it. I absolutely love the design of the sketch we were supposed to use for this lo. It allows for a simple, yet stunning layout. It allows room for journaling as you can see that I added as well as plenty of negative space! And the breakdown goes like this, picture was taken from my collection, background paper was from k and company the best of k and company pad, the circles were literally just picked out of my scrap box. I didn't even look at the papers, i just did a random pick. the lettering was taken from an old sheet of alphas i had and I think they worked out great!!! Simple yet Stunning! Thank you Scrap Fit for the challenge.