Skip to main content

scrappin' diva

so i am getting ready to head out for a scrap with angelena, dawn ryan, brenda and melissa. i am loving this little group of ladies. i am sad that jessica can't be there with us, but i am sure that fun will be had by all of us. it will be an early evening for me though because ryan is keeping cici and izzy for angelena so she can go with us and angelena has to get chris from work at 11 not to mention that ryan is working a double tomorrow, so i am sure he will want me home at a decent hour. i could do the all nighter and be fine tomorrow, but he on the other hand couldn't.

so, i talked to brenda (a different one) about me going on into 1st grade for my thursday nights and she has agreed to start weaning me out of 4's. I love my kids in that class, but i have always felt led to be in the first grade room, so in march i will have 1 of my 3 weeks serving in 1st grade, 2 of them in april and then from may on i will be in the first grade class. i know that god will be doing great things through me in that class and can't wait to see what he has in store.

here are the lyrics to a song i absolutely love:





Lyrics Miley Cyrus lyrics - The Climb lyrics


i got that song in a text and was able to save it as a ring tone. i love it. it is so true that there will always be another mountain to climb. and what i like best is knowing that all we need is Jesus to help us climb our mountains.

Comments

  1. Just wanted to let you know that you have an award on my blog amandahlavacek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The importance of connections

 Many times, we don't take the opportunity in life to think about connections. Much like the way legos connect to erect the building or vehicle you are trying to create, without connecting pieces, our lives would fall apart. It's not often that we take time to reflect on those connections in meaningful ways. If I am honest, when we moved from Indiana back to Florida, we didn't appreciate the connections we had and so as I look back I wonder what life would have been like if we'd not only appreciated those connections, but supported them in meaningful ways.  Since moving to Greenville, not only have we made connections, but we've made it a part of life to connect with those people we've met that have become more like family than friends. We took the time to find a church that really believes in connecting with their people and not in a way that makes the patrons of the church feel like they are just a player in the game of chess and that player's job is to be

Oatmeal Energy Bites

 I have tried a few times and failed to save this on my computer, so I'm going to try here. Please see below:  Oatmeal Energy Bites Ingredients:  1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter 1 1/3 cups rolled oats 1 tbsp ground flaxseed 1 tbsp chia seed 1/4 cup shredded coconut 1/2 cup honey 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips 1 scoop protein powder (I use Shakeology) Instructions:  Mix all ingredients together well.  Using 1 tbsp of mixture, roll into balls.  Freeze to enjoy later.  Hope you enjoy it! 

Workout #27

So, here's the challenge. And above, you can see my entry. Kenzie had done crosswords or circle a words (I can't remember) with Gigi and I snapped a pic of her doing it. I absolutely love the design of the sketch we were supposed to use for this lo. It allows for a simple, yet stunning layout. It allows room for journaling as you can see that I added as well as plenty of negative space! And the breakdown goes like this, picture was taken from my collection, background paper was from k and company the best of k and company pad, the circles were literally just picked out of my scrap box. I didn't even look at the papers, i just did a random pick. the lettering was taken from an old sheet of alphas i had and I think they worked out great!!! Simple yet Stunning! Thank you Scrap Fit for the challenge.