Skip to main content

Things are...

Well, I know that it has been a few days since I posted. I do work you know. I thought I would update you on everything that is happening. Kenzie is taking her Derby Hat to school today. She is having a blast. Her teacher sent me a few ideas, and I am going to start doing a letter of the day. You will see later what I am doing for that. Kenzie has also been trying to get a nasty cold. She is being a trooper tho. She is taking her medicine when she needs to without fighting. I am so proud of her. Maddie is about the same. She hasn't changed much. If it isn't too hot later, I will take them to the park and try to get pics of them, but since I have to walk them there, I may not if the weather is too hot. Ryan went golfing with Maxx yesterday. He is having fun with that. Maxx is looking for the clubs for Kenzie and he told her that when she gets a little older, they will take her with them so she can drive the golf cart. They are also planning on taking her out to teach her the game. It will be cool for her. I don't have any new cake orders for this week. I will be playing catch up on some things. I also start my last class next week as far as I know. It depends on if we had enough people to sign up for it. Well that is that. If anything new happens later, you will know.
Love,
~Dawn~

Comments

  1. Well, with Kenzie going golfing with Daddy you'll get a little time for yourself in the evenings to relax. That is always good.

    I am trying to get my Gal all ready for prom and been in pain alot and tired but when I go out into the world i can tell I am doing better.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The importance of connections

 Many times, we don't take the opportunity in life to think about connections. Much like the way legos connect to erect the building or vehicle you are trying to create, without connecting pieces, our lives would fall apart. It's not often that we take time to reflect on those connections in meaningful ways. If I am honest, when we moved from Indiana back to Florida, we didn't appreciate the connections we had and so as I look back I wonder what life would have been like if we'd not only appreciated those connections, but supported them in meaningful ways.  Since moving to Greenville, not only have we made connections, but we've made it a part of life to connect with those people we've met that have become more like family than friends. We took the time to find a church that really believes in connecting with their people and not in a way that makes the patrons of the church feel like they are just a player in the game of chess and that player's job is to be

Oatmeal Energy Bites

 I have tried a few times and failed to save this on my computer, so I'm going to try here. Please see below:  Oatmeal Energy Bites Ingredients:  1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter 1 1/3 cups rolled oats 1 tbsp ground flaxseed 1 tbsp chia seed 1/4 cup shredded coconut 1/2 cup honey 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips 1 scoop protein powder (I use Shakeology) Instructions:  Mix all ingredients together well.  Using 1 tbsp of mixture, roll into balls.  Freeze to enjoy later.  Hope you enjoy it! 

Workout #27

So, here's the challenge. And above, you can see my entry. Kenzie had done crosswords or circle a words (I can't remember) with Gigi and I snapped a pic of her doing it. I absolutely love the design of the sketch we were supposed to use for this lo. It allows for a simple, yet stunning layout. It allows room for journaling as you can see that I added as well as plenty of negative space! And the breakdown goes like this, picture was taken from my collection, background paper was from k and company the best of k and company pad, the circles were literally just picked out of my scrap box. I didn't even look at the papers, i just did a random pick. the lettering was taken from an old sheet of alphas i had and I think they worked out great!!! Simple yet Stunning! Thank you Scrap Fit for the challenge.