Skip to main content

How many teeth did you say?

This morning, I noticed Madison was chewing on things more than normal. I decided I would take a peek in her little mouth, quite the job I might add. I found that she has two bottom teeth right in the front and not one, not two, not three, but four top teeth. Wow! She is getting chompers really fast here lately! She was so close to taking a step a couple of days ago. Now she acts like she is scared to do so.

Kenzie came home from school today and told me "Mommy, my boyfriend's name is Zachary!" I just started laughing at her. We have teased her a little about sitting next to a little boy in the pic her teacher sent me on her first day of school. She has now decided to tell me who her boyfriend is! It is so cute. She also told me that she had a corndog and milk with katsup for lunch and that her teacher's name is Miss Amanda. She also went on to say that she wears her seatbelt on the school bus and that she loves riding the bus (it isn't like we didn't already know that) Kenzie has been a bubble of words here lately! I really think switching her schools was a good step on my part!

Nothing really is going on for me except that I got an order for 20 or more individual cake purses for a pre teen birthday party! I will love this! I will post pics when I do the purses for the party!

Nana had her surgery today and the doc thinks he got everything.

Papaw Sonny has surgery to remove one of his kidneys tomorrow. I just found out that he has kidney cancer and that they have to remove one of them. I guess that he went to the hospital over the weekend with blood in his urine, they tested and found cancer. Please pray for the both of them.

Ryan went to work today and came home. Nothing new there.

And last thing's last. I have decided to make a list of everything I want for my cake decorating and just keep it updated to use for my wish list when someone asks me what I want for my birthday or Christmas. This way I get both something I want and need at the same time. Anyway, I hope all is well and I will post again soon!
Love,
The Cox Family

Comments

  1. Hello Sissy,
    Thanks for the pic you sent of Lil Chompers teeth. I have to say I love listening to things on your end of the comp when we are on the "phone" I feel a part of things.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The importance of connections

 Many times, we don't take the opportunity in life to think about connections. Much like the way legos connect to erect the building or vehicle you are trying to create, without connecting pieces, our lives would fall apart. It's not often that we take time to reflect on those connections in meaningful ways. If I am honest, when we moved from Indiana back to Florida, we didn't appreciate the connections we had and so as I look back I wonder what life would have been like if we'd not only appreciated those connections, but supported them in meaningful ways.  Since moving to Greenville, not only have we made connections, but we've made it a part of life to connect with those people we've met that have become more like family than friends. We took the time to find a church that really believes in connecting with their people and not in a way that makes the patrons of the church feel like they are just a player in the game of chess and that player's job is to be

Oatmeal Energy Bites

 I have tried a few times and failed to save this on my computer, so I'm going to try here. Please see below:  Oatmeal Energy Bites Ingredients:  1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter 1 1/3 cups rolled oats 1 tbsp ground flaxseed 1 tbsp chia seed 1/4 cup shredded coconut 1/2 cup honey 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips 1 scoop protein powder (I use Shakeology) Instructions:  Mix all ingredients together well.  Using 1 tbsp of mixture, roll into balls.  Freeze to enjoy later.  Hope you enjoy it! 

Workout #27

So, here's the challenge. And above, you can see my entry. Kenzie had done crosswords or circle a words (I can't remember) with Gigi and I snapped a pic of her doing it. I absolutely love the design of the sketch we were supposed to use for this lo. It allows for a simple, yet stunning layout. It allows room for journaling as you can see that I added as well as plenty of negative space! And the breakdown goes like this, picture was taken from my collection, background paper was from k and company the best of k and company pad, the circles were literally just picked out of my scrap box. I didn't even look at the papers, i just did a random pick. the lettering was taken from an old sheet of alphas i had and I think they worked out great!!! Simple yet Stunning! Thank you Scrap Fit for the challenge.