Skip to main content

As promised...

Hello everyone. Kenzie here. I thought now would be a good time to put another blog in. Mommy doesn't let me on the computer much, but I wanted to share some pictures with all of you. And here I had put all of my barrettes in my hair for Yaya and Pappy. They were comming to see me and I wanted to look "pretty".
We ate dinner after they got here, and Yaya and I did dishes. I have now started helping Mommy do the dishes after we eat everyday. I really like helping Mommy. It is fun! While I was helping Yaya and Mommy paint in the kitchen, Pappy sat in the living room on our new couch (Thank you Aunt Jan) and talked to "Uncle" Maxx and Daddy.My Daddy's friend "Uncle" Maxx came to help arrange furniture and talked to Daddy and Pappy when they were done with the furniture thing while Mommy, Yaya and I painted in the kitchen. Mommy has been looking at samples for the countertops even though she knows it will be a while before she can have them replaced and the ones she has are in good condition so don't have to be replaced, she just doesn't like the color of them, so the marbled looking chip above is what she thinks she wants on the countertops and the solid one is the color of the walls.
Here is a picture of the kitchen after we painted it.
Pic #2.
Pic #3Pic #4And another of the kitchen. Here is a close up of the artwork that Aunt Amanda and Uncle Derrick gave us. Thank you so much it looks great in there!And another one that they sent us.
This is the last one that they sent us, and I think it is Mommy's favorite! She loves that fat chef for some reason!
Angel loves her new toys! She also likes to nap!Well that is all for now. Hope all is well for everyone else!
Love,
Kenzie









Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The importance of connections

 Many times, we don't take the opportunity in life to think about connections. Much like the way legos connect to erect the building or vehicle you are trying to create, without connecting pieces, our lives would fall apart. It's not often that we take time to reflect on those connections in meaningful ways. If I am honest, when we moved from Indiana back to Florida, we didn't appreciate the connections we had and so as I look back I wonder what life would have been like if we'd not only appreciated those connections, but supported them in meaningful ways.  Since moving to Greenville, not only have we made connections, but we've made it a part of life to connect with those people we've met that have become more like family than friends. We took the time to find a church that really believes in connecting with their people and not in a way that makes the patrons of the church feel like they are just a player in the game of chess and that player's job is to be

Oatmeal Energy Bites

 I have tried a few times and failed to save this on my computer, so I'm going to try here. Please see below:  Oatmeal Energy Bites Ingredients:  1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter 1 1/3 cups rolled oats 1 tbsp ground flaxseed 1 tbsp chia seed 1/4 cup shredded coconut 1/2 cup honey 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips 1 scoop protein powder (I use Shakeology) Instructions:  Mix all ingredients together well.  Using 1 tbsp of mixture, roll into balls.  Freeze to enjoy later.  Hope you enjoy it! 

Workout #27

So, here's the challenge. And above, you can see my entry. Kenzie had done crosswords or circle a words (I can't remember) with Gigi and I snapped a pic of her doing it. I absolutely love the design of the sketch we were supposed to use for this lo. It allows for a simple, yet stunning layout. It allows room for journaling as you can see that I added as well as plenty of negative space! And the breakdown goes like this, picture was taken from my collection, background paper was from k and company the best of k and company pad, the circles were literally just picked out of my scrap box. I didn't even look at the papers, i just did a random pick. the lettering was taken from an old sheet of alphas i had and I think they worked out great!!! Simple yet Stunning! Thank you Scrap Fit for the challenge.