Skip to main content

Tagged

The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with twenty random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their twenty things) and post these rules. (**if you’re a non-blogger, you can email them!)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
20 Random facts/habits about me:
1. I have been Married for 5 years on October 20
2. I am a cake decorator on the side, but I don't like cake!
3. I am a moderator for a role playing site. (It is all good clean fun)
4. I work at Christopher East Health Care in Louisville as a CNA (that is not good clean fun!)
5. I love my new (old)house. I lived in it when I was in high school
6. Aside from Jesus my kids and husband are #1 to me
7. I love the color purple
8. I am enjoing doing some work on the house.
9. I am home 5 days a week with my kids
10. my favorite unit at work is the alzheimers unit. there I can be myself and no one will care!
11. Cooking is my favorite pass time.
12. I am starting to get into football and baseball with my hubby.
13. i like making up games to play with my kids
14. i don't go out much
15. i hate rollercoasters
16. coffe irritates my gerd
17. I like designing the landscaping we want to do here on our property
18. I enjoy crunching numbers LOL
19. I am an animal advocate
20. I AM A DIGITAL CAMERA AHOLIC!
ok, there you have it! now, I really want to hear from~angel, maria, beth, amanda, kendra, kim, sulayne, karen

Comments

  1. cool :D ill have to do this after xander goes to bed :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay...you did it! Let me know how that recipe turns out for ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did this on my myspace woman....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Dawn,
    Sorry it took me so long to get to this. I will post it here since my blog is not up and running. I may put it on myspace as well.

    1. My middle name is Judith
    2. I am a home body
    3. I had lots of hobbies before I had kids ;)
    4. Natalie Merchant is one of my favorite singers
    5. so is Tracy Chapman
    6. My all time favorite movie is "Stand by Me"
    7. I am a cat person (that has no cats)
    8. I'm also a bird person (that has no birds)
    9. I have not eaten meat for 14 years.
    10. I love the show Big Brother way tooooo much.
    11. the last movie I went to see was The Pursuit of Happyness.
    12. The next movie I want to go see is "Lars and the real girl".
    13. I have a huge crush on Ryan Gosling
    14. I think 2 children is plenty.
    15. Its a challenge to think of 20 random things about me.
    16. I am a Capricorn
    17. I would like to grow a garden
    18. The last book I read was the five people you meet in heaven.
    19. I love taking pictures
    20. I am sentimental and I keep way to much stuff

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The importance of connections

 Many times, we don't take the opportunity in life to think about connections. Much like the way legos connect to erect the building or vehicle you are trying to create, without connecting pieces, our lives would fall apart. It's not often that we take time to reflect on those connections in meaningful ways. If I am honest, when we moved from Indiana back to Florida, we didn't appreciate the connections we had and so as I look back I wonder what life would have been like if we'd not only appreciated those connections, but supported them in meaningful ways.  Since moving to Greenville, not only have we made connections, but we've made it a part of life to connect with those people we've met that have become more like family than friends. We took the time to find a church that really believes in connecting with their people and not in a way that makes the patrons of the church feel like they are just a player in the game of chess and that player's job is to be

Oatmeal Energy Bites

 I have tried a few times and failed to save this on my computer, so I'm going to try here. Please see below:  Oatmeal Energy Bites Ingredients:  1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter 1 1/3 cups rolled oats 1 tbsp ground flaxseed 1 tbsp chia seed 1/4 cup shredded coconut 1/2 cup honey 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips 1 scoop protein powder (I use Shakeology) Instructions:  Mix all ingredients together well.  Using 1 tbsp of mixture, roll into balls.  Freeze to enjoy later.  Hope you enjoy it! 

Workout #27

So, here's the challenge. And above, you can see my entry. Kenzie had done crosswords or circle a words (I can't remember) with Gigi and I snapped a pic of her doing it. I absolutely love the design of the sketch we were supposed to use for this lo. It allows for a simple, yet stunning layout. It allows room for journaling as you can see that I added as well as plenty of negative space! And the breakdown goes like this, picture was taken from my collection, background paper was from k and company the best of k and company pad, the circles were literally just picked out of my scrap box. I didn't even look at the papers, i just did a random pick. the lettering was taken from an old sheet of alphas i had and I think they worked out great!!! Simple yet Stunning! Thank you Scrap Fit for the challenge.