Skip to main content

Nick and Bubba are here! :)

So, today I picked Nick and Bubba up for our night with them. So far, the kids have unpacked the toys that we had packed including the xbox. LOL! So, we got out a crate and they have all been good about keeping their toys picked up when they are done with them. Nick and Kenzie went in front of me as I vaccumed, and picked up anything they thought needed picking up like: toys, their shoes, and the paper they were drawing on. Then they would sit down and have me "vaccum" them up LOL! Maddie and Bubba have been really good at playing together today. Ryan has been at work. We shall have an interesting night tonight when it comes to bed time. I know that the boys usually go to bed around 9:30, so I am hoping that when it is their bed time Kenzie will follow suit. Maddie will probably go to bed at her usual 8:00 since she didn't take a nap. We tried, but there was just too much excitement in the house with her cousins being here. I am taking all of the kids and Ryan to Pop's birthday party tomorrow, I will have pictures tomorrow for the blog since I do have my batteries charging. I found the charger right where I had put it! I had looked everywhere except my junk drawer! I put it there so I wouldn't loose it. So, after I had done that I forgot where I had put it. Oh well, I will be back in business. I will have plenty of pics to upload when I get that done because I think I had taken some pics on the camera before the batteries went caput! Anyway, I have to run!
Love,
Dawn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The importance of connections

 Many times, we don't take the opportunity in life to think about connections. Much like the way legos connect to erect the building or vehicle you are trying to create, without connecting pieces, our lives would fall apart. It's not often that we take time to reflect on those connections in meaningful ways. If I am honest, when we moved from Indiana back to Florida, we didn't appreciate the connections we had and so as I look back I wonder what life would have been like if we'd not only appreciated those connections, but supported them in meaningful ways.  Since moving to Greenville, not only have we made connections, but we've made it a part of life to connect with those people we've met that have become more like family than friends. We took the time to find a church that really believes in connecting with their people and not in a way that makes the patrons of the church feel like they are just a player in the game of chess and that player's job is to be

Oatmeal Energy Bites

 I have tried a few times and failed to save this on my computer, so I'm going to try here. Please see below:  Oatmeal Energy Bites Ingredients:  1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter 1 1/3 cups rolled oats 1 tbsp ground flaxseed 1 tbsp chia seed 1/4 cup shredded coconut 1/2 cup honey 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips 1 scoop protein powder (I use Shakeology) Instructions:  Mix all ingredients together well.  Using 1 tbsp of mixture, roll into balls.  Freeze to enjoy later.  Hope you enjoy it! 

Workout #27

So, here's the challenge. And above, you can see my entry. Kenzie had done crosswords or circle a words (I can't remember) with Gigi and I snapped a pic of her doing it. I absolutely love the design of the sketch we were supposed to use for this lo. It allows for a simple, yet stunning layout. It allows room for journaling as you can see that I added as well as plenty of negative space! And the breakdown goes like this, picture was taken from my collection, background paper was from k and company the best of k and company pad, the circles were literally just picked out of my scrap box. I didn't even look at the papers, i just did a random pick. the lettering was taken from an old sheet of alphas i had and I think they worked out great!!! Simple yet Stunning! Thank you Scrap Fit for the challenge.