Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2008

update on nana number 1

they are putting a tube down her throat to biopsy the infection in her lungs, when they do that, they may need to put her on life support. when they do that the family has to make a decision. the preacher is on his way to the hospital now. aunt hazel is there, mom, pop, and pappy are all going. i called work and briefed them on the situation, so I will be going to work, but mom and ryan both know that if anything happens, they have to call me and I will be leaving to go to the hospital to spend what time she has left with her. So, that is the situation as of right now. I will be back to update you when I get the next call.
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment