Skip to main content

Relp! I've Been Tagged!

So, Megan tagged me! Thanks Meg. It was time for a nother tagging session! LOL! So when tagged, I am supposed to list the rules:

-Link to the person who tagged you.
-Post the rules on your blog.
-Write Six Random Things about yourself.
-Tag six-or-so other people at the bottom of the post.
-Leave comments on their blogs, letting them know they've been tagged!
-Let the person who tagged you know when you've written the post.

1. I love POGO games! They are so much fun when I need a little break from Reality!
2. My daughter (Kenzie) is constantly reminding me to pray before eating!
3. We are still wearing summer clothes here! (I hear that in Indiana you have donned the jackets!)
4. Christmas is my favorite holiday by far. Just getting together with friends and family is the best feeling in the world. We also try to keep remembering the TRUE reason for the season!
5. I am thankful for my new best friend! Beth F. has done wonders for me in the last few weeks just by being the person to listen when I need to vent! Thanks a billion beth.
6. a few weeks back, ryan came barging in to my room to wake me up shorly after i went to bed after working all night to ask me "honey, what on earth are you talking about" I was talking in my sleep. After that I found out that it sort of runs in the family!

I am tagging: Maria, Angel, Beth S., Karen, Kim, Beth F.

If you don't have a blog, I will e mail this to you, you e mail me the answers, and I will post them in an annomous comment!

Comments

  1. Thanks for tagging me :D Sorry i havent been around for a while, things have been really crazy. I have only 4 1/2 weeks left of this pregnancy and feel like im always behind :D Well ihope things are well and i hope that October has been great!!!

    I'll have to do my blog tonight after the little goes to bed :D

    ttys,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The importance of connections

 Many times, we don't take the opportunity in life to think about connections. Much like the way legos connect to erect the building or vehicle you are trying to create, without connecting pieces, our lives would fall apart. It's not often that we take time to reflect on those connections in meaningful ways. If I am honest, when we moved from Indiana back to Florida, we didn't appreciate the connections we had and so as I look back I wonder what life would have been like if we'd not only appreciated those connections, but supported them in meaningful ways.  Since moving to Greenville, not only have we made connections, but we've made it a part of life to connect with those people we've met that have become more like family than friends. We took the time to find a church that really believes in connecting with their people and not in a way that makes the patrons of the church feel like they are just a player in the game of chess and that player's job is to be

Oatmeal Energy Bites

 I have tried a few times and failed to save this on my computer, so I'm going to try here. Please see below:  Oatmeal Energy Bites Ingredients:  1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter 1 1/3 cups rolled oats 1 tbsp ground flaxseed 1 tbsp chia seed 1/4 cup shredded coconut 1/2 cup honey 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips 1 scoop protein powder (I use Shakeology) Instructions:  Mix all ingredients together well.  Using 1 tbsp of mixture, roll into balls.  Freeze to enjoy later.  Hope you enjoy it! 

Workout #27

So, here's the challenge. And above, you can see my entry. Kenzie had done crosswords or circle a words (I can't remember) with Gigi and I snapped a pic of her doing it. I absolutely love the design of the sketch we were supposed to use for this lo. It allows for a simple, yet stunning layout. It allows room for journaling as you can see that I added as well as plenty of negative space! And the breakdown goes like this, picture was taken from my collection, background paper was from k and company the best of k and company pad, the circles were literally just picked out of my scrap box. I didn't even look at the papers, i just did a random pick. the lettering was taken from an old sheet of alphas i had and I think they worked out great!!! Simple yet Stunning! Thank you Scrap Fit for the challenge.