Skip to main content

30 Day Shred Challenge

So, I decided that I would try the 30 Day Shred.  I watched it yesterday and did as much as I possibly could, so I will work up to where I can do the whole workout.  I am so out of shape that it will take me a couple of days to get to where I can do the whole thing without having to stop.  The good news, I did more than I thought I could!  So, tomorrow I will get farther.  The girls are loving doing their workouts!  They even grabbed cans of vegetables to use as handweights!!!  It's amusing to see them decide what they are going to use to workout!  While they are loving this workout, they don't realize how good it is for them I am sure.

Ryan left this morning (well 4am)  for Naples for the week.  While we will miss him, we understand that he has to work to provide for us.

Mackenzie is totally stoked out for school to start.  She can't wait for meet the teacher day, but then again Madison is really excited as well!

I have been really working hard too!  Having a good month with my Thirty-One!  In fact, I think I might even make me a slideshow to show some of our new products/prints that are coming in September!  Remember, you only have til the 31st to get in on the Summer Catalog!!!  We have lots of new and exciting things happening in the coming months!

My week:
Monday:  workout, house work, get kids set for school, prep all food for the week.
Tuesday:  workout, thirty-one, lay out clothes for meet teacher day
Wednesday:  meet the teacher day, work out, hump day, housework/laundry
Thursday:  workout, thirty-one, tune in to church 7pm,
friday:  workout, get things ready for c and c meeting, grocery shopping for next week (don't forget to buy stuff for kids lunches), ryan home!!!
Saturday:  c and c meeting, beach day
Sunday:  church

So, while it looks like we are having a busy week, really we are taking it easy this week.  I plan on getting all of the housework done by wednesday so that I can have some movie nights with the girls before they go back to school.  We are moving their bedtime to 830 now that they are in 1st and 3rd grade.  Next year, Kenzie willl go to 9pm and Madison will go to 9 when she hits 4th grade.  I am also working on some chore charts, spreadsheets, as well as schedules for each of us... So, it's going to be quite a crazy week.

Off to do as much work as I can!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The importance of connections

 Many times, we don't take the opportunity in life to think about connections. Much like the way legos connect to erect the building or vehicle you are trying to create, without connecting pieces, our lives would fall apart. It's not often that we take time to reflect on those connections in meaningful ways. If I am honest, when we moved from Indiana back to Florida, we didn't appreciate the connections we had and so as I look back I wonder what life would have been like if we'd not only appreciated those connections, but supported them in meaningful ways.  Since moving to Greenville, not only have we made connections, but we've made it a part of life to connect with those people we've met that have become more like family than friends. We took the time to find a church that really believes in connecting with their people and not in a way that makes the patrons of the church feel like they are just a player in the game of chess and that player's job is to be

Oatmeal Energy Bites

 I have tried a few times and failed to save this on my computer, so I'm going to try here. Please see below:  Oatmeal Energy Bites Ingredients:  1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter 1 1/3 cups rolled oats 1 tbsp ground flaxseed 1 tbsp chia seed 1/4 cup shredded coconut 1/2 cup honey 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips 1 scoop protein powder (I use Shakeology) Instructions:  Mix all ingredients together well.  Using 1 tbsp of mixture, roll into balls.  Freeze to enjoy later.  Hope you enjoy it! 

Workout #27

So, here's the challenge. And above, you can see my entry. Kenzie had done crosswords or circle a words (I can't remember) with Gigi and I snapped a pic of her doing it. I absolutely love the design of the sketch we were supposed to use for this lo. It allows for a simple, yet stunning layout. It allows room for journaling as you can see that I added as well as plenty of negative space! And the breakdown goes like this, picture was taken from my collection, background paper was from k and company the best of k and company pad, the circles were literally just picked out of my scrap box. I didn't even look at the papers, i just did a random pick. the lettering was taken from an old sheet of alphas i had and I think they worked out great!!! Simple yet Stunning! Thank you Scrap Fit for the challenge.